1.30.2005

Bobo and such


Do I look tired in this picture? It’s because I am.

We just finished with Radical Relationships yesterday, and I went home and slept for 12 hours straight. It was awesome. Both the retreat AND the sleeping. The poopy part was that I missed Tommy. Makes me very upset, but it wouldn’t have been worth going, as I would have passed out in the parking lot on the way in. I was that tired.

There were 12 of us at the retreat, and we all had fun. We played stupid games like Sardines (see post below) and we worshipped a bunch. I talked about Bobo and his experiences with friends, family and dating. Bobo is a (semi) fictional character that I drew pictures of to help keep the talks moving. He also invented Egypt. (blog forthcoming on Bobo)

I’m talking at Crossfire tonight, and am thinking about bringing Bobo along. We’ll see. For now, I must go and prepare. Good day to you all, and sally forth and such. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home