2.23.2005

2/23/05 - lunch is delish, and it makes quite a dish

So Jonathan Crenshaw and his friend Troy came over during my lunch break today at work. It's good seeing him again and just goofing off. Johnathan (h or no h... its a mystery) is a former youth of mine who is getting all growed up. He's gonna be a pretty cool man of God when he does.

We are playing halo 2, or at least, I'm watching those guys play halo 2. I personally am sitting at my computer and contemplating whether or not I should post anything to my blog, since I have been so reticent to do so. Or just reticent. either way.

I've been working on implementing this new 'action management system' called Getting things done, from a book of the same name by a guy named David Allen. It's main intent is to get everything out of your head and into a trusted system for keeping track of next actions and projects, so that your mind can focus on the task at hand. It basically means, use a system to keep track of everything, learn to trust that system, then reap the benefits of a mind that is clear and focused on the task at hand, whatever that may be.

I like it, and a bunch of other people do too.

We shall see how it turns out for me... we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home