3.14.2005

3/14/05 - one month after Vday

Well, its a monday. Time to get back into the routine again. Had to stumble into the office this morning at 9:45 am.... gee willikers, my job stinks...

One habit I am attempting to endeavor to make a habit is posting my thoughts first thing in the morning, or at least, first coherent thing in the morning. So what are my thoughts, today?

Well, i'll tell ya.

.............

Wow, not much up there today.

Today's word of the day on my lil calendar dealy is legerity. An alert facile quickness of mind and body... not me this morning!

I'll post more later, as the thoughts begin to leak out of my brain...

8 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger anna said...

wheres my cheesecake???

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Life and stuff said...

AHAHAHAHAH


.....

It's the most anticipated cheesecake ever!

I will one day deliver the precious cheesecake. You must believe! It will just take time.

how are you?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger anna said...

lol..i will believe..i did do water polo but then i quit when our coach quit because we became self-coached and the only practice was in the morning at 6am and i dont wanna be at skool that early soo yea...at church one day i looked at someone because they were being loud *cough* drew *cough* and he looked jus like mitchell..it was really freaky..

how are you?

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Life and stuff said...

I'm good. Sucks about water polo.

I'm eating ramen right now, so I am great. Yay for cheap food! I got to hang out with Nate earlier tonight. Went to that Harvest coffee place.

So i hear that you are the youth council president. How's that going?

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger anna said...

well i was just elected last week but so far its going pretty good...of all the things nate can do u wood never expect him to be able to rap..but its pretty funny..i got sick of ramen after about like a summer of it in the 7th grade..wuts ur fav flavor? tho i must admit cheap food is good..ive never heard of hearvst coffee...is it new??

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Sommerlovin! said...

josh..it's sommer! what's up dude???? how are you? do you still work at chapelwood?

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger aivil0 said...

hey this is olivia...whats up?...mondays are never good days for me.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger mindy said...

hey josh. checked out your site - it's been a while since you posted! hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home