4.18.2005

ANOTHER POST, HOLY CRAP!

Day 2 of retrying the blogging dealy-oh.

Well, I'm at work and I just put the water bottle on the thingy that distributes the water... You know what I'm talking about. My weekend was great - exhausting, but great. Spent all day Friday and Saturday preparing for and doing a men's retreat for 12-15 senior high guys that trusted me enough to give me their friday night. It was fun

Played alot of dodgeball, sang some loud worship, and talked way too much when everybody was half asleep (i've got to work on that)... Overall, a good time was had by everyone.

We also made shirts. My favorite quote was on Mickey's - his creature that he drew said this "Iowa = bleu cheese / boombox"

Randomness is fantastic.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Samurai83 said...

man i totally forgot about that mans retreat thing...sorry bro...yay for posting! yeah sometimes i don't post on xanga a lot but mostly i do b/c i'm on my laptop 60% of the day. HA! love you bro

 

Post a Comment

<< Home