3.22.2006

Rock and/or roll



I love my mid high praise team. They rock the house!

So I decided it would be good to get back to blogging. What a better way to start than to start posting short videos of my wonderful job!

These kids are awesome. They have a ton of enthusiasm for music and for this group. Can't wait to see what God does through them in the future.

Right now, at my job, I am the acting interim director of Youth Ministry. My job description kind of reads like this - do everything you used to do, and also everything else.

Fun times. I'm gonna try and post to this blog as often as possible. If you still check it, good for you! That took perseverance.

If you're new, go back and read my old posts. then stick around anyway! I might eventually say something worth reading....

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Nate Custer said...

Welcome back to the land of the bloggers dude. Now we just have to figure out some topics to podcast on ...

Nate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home